Bear Girl Kuma No On'na No Ko

Wednesday, October 23, 2013




My sister loves fashion designing among other things. And she loved to draw so I told her to challenge herself and I and draw something I can cosplay. And that she did. As seen in the photo above. She drew this and we put together the clothes needed for it. 

She had no name for her O.C. (Original Character) so I just dubbed her Kuma no on'na no ko or in other words "Bear Girl" (for a lack of a better name).

We went out to one of the SOHO building near our place in Beijing and made that our shoot location. 
As I have mentioned before. The nice thing about Beijing is that photography is not prohibited at all. You can take photos and use almost any location as your playground. More often than not, you are given photography freedom. And to think they are a communist country... supposedly. 

So we had ton's of fun during the shoot. I had a lot more photos but as I also mentioned in the past, my external hard drive is busted and all my precious files are gone. These are the very few I managed to salvage.










xoxo
Lara Krystle Novales
a.k.a. Khaleesi-Chan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *