Cosplans for 2014 | Midriff Madness

Sunday, November 10, 2013





Living in a different province, far from where events are going to be held and also being a full time university student is going to be difficult if I want to cosplay. I have to plan things out early and figure out my schedule and budget budget budget. Since I'm not longer working, funds for my cosplay are very limited. So I think it is about time I start planning out my 2014 cosplans.

Although I have posted a status update on my facebook regarding my 2014 cosplans, I think it is better if I have a visual post about it. More for myself than anything actually.
 So here you go!
One of the first on my list for next year is UTARA a Zen Master from Battle Realms. There are no clear  reference photos of her in-game appearance but there is a beautiful photo of her concept art. I'm thinking and planning on combining the two looks together the complete with the serpent's emblem to really make her somewhat recognizable.

This cosplan was suggested by Jet de Guzman, a fellow cosplayer from our group, Cosplay Le Familia. He wants to start forming a battle realms cosplay group for Fantasy Quest next year which will be around August so I chose to be my favourite Zen Master.




Fantasy Quest run for about 2 days. So I have a secret and surprise cosplan for Day 2 of fantasy quest. Im posting the very blurred out photo of it just for teaser's sake. But this one is going to be a bit of  a challenge for me, body shape wise. (Actually all my cosplans are a challenge in the body shape category). But this certain one is going to be a bit different from my other cosplans. I just hope I don't get crap for it. Can you guess what this cosplnan will be?


NEXT!
I'm a huge fan of video games and I like to play a lot (when I have the time). And one of the games I really poured my time (and money) into is Grand Chase Philippines. I remember when I first started with it I just couldn't understand side scrolling MMORPG but it grew on me and then I saw a character in the game which I totally fell in love with. 
AMY

Only recently did I really decide that I want to cosplay her. Plus this will be my first weapon wielding character I will be cosplaying! So I am really really excited!





Then of course, how can I ever forget my addiction, the girl I am obsessed with. Daenerys Targaryen. I will cosplay her Dothrahki outfit and probably with the shoulder plate if time and budget allows it with the many cosplays I need to make. She is my ultimate favourite female character of all time and I really want to cosplay her over and over and over again and make all of her dresses from Game of Thrones! OMG! I'm so excited!




Next up is Alvida from One Piece. I am particulalry drawn to this character because of her change from being a fatty to a super sexy and beautiful pirate. My sister has been bugging me to watch and finish the anime One Piece but I had always been too lazy to do so until a few months ago when I actually really started getting into it. I still have a long way to go with both the manga and the anine but I will eventually get there. I was actually torn between BOA HANCOCK and ALVIDA but I think I choose ALVIDA because she has a kickass spiked club! 
This is the version of Alvida I will be going as.



Okay last two. I don't have any particular even I want to cosplay these next characters at but probably for photo shoots and such. Its TY LEE from Avatar: The Last AirBender and I will recosplay ILLUMI ZAOLDYECK from Hunter x hunter. 







Well there you have it. These are my cosplans for 2014. One thing I noticed with all of them... Most of them bare their midriffs! OMG! I'm so dead! I need to seriously hit the gym if I don't want to butcher my cosplays. I can do this! I have almost over 10 months to prepare for next year's cosplays! I CAN DO THIS!

So I hope you wish me luck on these!

xoxo
Lara Krystle Novales
a.k.a. Khaleesi-Chan


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Good luck with your upcoming cosplans. :) I look forward to see you in character. :) Thanks for visiting my blog, Lara. Hehehehe... Anyway, I'm your new follower. :) -Angel Mariel of http://myangelmariel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angel,
      Thanks for checking out my blog too. ^_^ new followers are welcome heehee (more than welcome)
      I hope to be able to see you someday in events here in the PH.

      xx
      Lara Novales
      http://laranovales.blogspot.com
      http://thinspirationaljourney.wordpress.com

      Delete
  2. No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, so he/she
    desires to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.


    Also visit my page; best dating sites

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://c4.staticflickr.com/8/7476/15555484484_17db0a80a4_k.jpg Inspiration for Dany's cosplay :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *