Welcome Back Post

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

A large chunk of my motivation to blog was gone and I realized it is mainly because I felt like I had no reason to write any more. But due to recent events i have found the renewed inspiration and drive to revive my website and blog.

So what is in store? Well A LOT actually. There has been so many things going on in my life and so many things I want to share to everyone here who might still be reading my blog. So during this time I will be updating the contents and the look and feel of this blog. Adding some more sections and writing about more useful topics for everyone and then of course having my own personal posts as well.

Writing has always been an outlet for me and I believe writing keeps me on track with the things I need to do and accomplish. So I have decided to get back to it and write again.

Starting with NANOBLOMO for the month of November. It is my way of easing back into blogging once again and getting myself inspired to do it.

So anyway, that is my short and sweet update.

Thank you so much for always being here and stay tuned for more <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *