Village Winter Doll

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Back in December 2012, when I was still living in Beijing, China, it started snowing hard for several days. So my Sister, Daniella from Bananacat Productions and Neon Beats and I decided to have a shoot in the snow. It was our very first time to try this and I have to admit it was quite challenging to get into some of the poses because it was below freezing.

It was a good thing I had the perfect outfit for a winter shoot. 

So armed with our old camera we braved the snow. We went to a place called THE VILLAGE in SAN LI TUN  Beijing and took photos there. The nice thing about living in Beijing is that they have no ridiculous rules about photography. You can take photos almost anywhere you want as long as you are not causing any kind of disturbance.

Here are some of the photos:








We had more shots but unfortunately my external hard disk drive decided to die on me so I am unable to post the rest of the set. OTL.

Hope you enjoyed this short update. 

Have you ever shot in the snow? If yes how was your experience? If not, would you like to and why?

xoxo
Lara Krystle Novales
a.k.a. Khaleesi-Chan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *