ICCON 2014 | Esplanade Chapter

Tuesday, June 03, 2014


Finally after 1-2 months of planning, ICCON has finally come to a realization for me and my friends. It's been a while since my last convention and even a longer time since I last put out a new costume. ICCON really helped me push a little to put out a new cosplay. But I wont be wearing it until the second day. 



Without any further ado, here are some photos from my camera.  

 Brent, I and Jammy, road the ferry, SuperCat together going to Iloilo. First trip was at 6:15am and the travel time was about an hour. 

I don't have photos at all of the convention itself on the first day because there wasn't really anything that interesting that happened. Perhaps it is because I am not really that into the whole Comic world. I went to Iloilo Comic Con to meet new people, have fun and cosplay. ^_^. So with Aiyana we ventured out into Iloilo and made our own adventure, (while trying to stay away from the heat of the con. It was so unbearably hot in the venue.)



 Khaleesi spotted at the Iron Bank of Brav... I mean.... SM.... :)



Lara Novales with Hayden Kho
 While accompanying Aiyana, we stumbled upon a certain Filipino celebrity cosmetic doctor, Hayden Kho. Though I am not much of a fan, I still took the opportunity to have a photo with him. After all, it is not everyday that you get to see one who is famous (for his scandals) out and about. Not to mention I was in frikkin' cosplay! heeheehee. 
Can I just note on how superbly tall he was!? I felt like Bilbo Baggins next to Thranduil . He is too damn tall. 





Lara Novales as Daenerys Targaryen Cosplay at ICCON 2014
 So after that escapade with Hayden, we went to Esplanade which was only walking distance from DaKaSi (the place where we spotted him) and decided to have our own little shoot using ipads, point and shoots and the likes. Of course I heavily abused my Daenerys cosplay since I didn't want to put out two new costumes for this event. But I had a blast with it though. 

Warning most photos here are very out of character since our aim was to derp around and have lots of fun.



Jammy as Drocell Keinz cosplay

Jammy as Drocell Keinz cosplay

Jammy as Drocell Keinz cosplay


Lara Novales Daenerys cosplay dragon egg from a plant

Lara Novales







I do have other photos from the actual photographers of the event but I will be sharing that next time. So Stay tuned for more!

xoxo
Lara Krystle Novales
a.k.a. Khaleesi-Chan

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. BEAUTIFUL SHOTS!! LOL My fave is the bank part ahahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Apparently they do not take Bravos currency, :P kidding. ^_^

      Delete

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *