We're All Mad Here

Thursday, May 28, 2015





I used to have a fitness website called "Kawaii Fitness" formerly known as Thinspirational Journey. Right now I am temporarily closing this site because I am not in any position to post anything there anymore because I have now hit a relapse which is really annoying and a very serious thing.

Yes I have an eating disorder called EDNOS (Eating Disorder Not otherwise Specified). This includes, Bingeing and purging, starving myself for certain periods of time, over working out, or over eating junk. I'm not very happy about this actually, I am already beyond and over this but apparently Im not.

So I'm going to use this blog as a central blog for everything.







Welcome to my wonderland,
We're all Mad here.

xx
Lara

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *