2018 Goal Recap

Monday, January 07, 2019

Lara Krystle 2018 Recap


2019 is upon us once again and it is that season that everyone makes their New years Resolution.
I did some resolutions at the beginning of 2018 and I'd love to go ahead and take a look at what has happened within the year 2018 and see what can be carried over and also improved for 2019.

Last 2018 I had several main goals I wanted to focus on. You can read the post right here:
Year of Rediscovery

My 1st goal last year was to Graduate and of course, I did graduate and now I am happily free from academic chains! XD



My second goal 2018 was to take better care of my health. This cannot really be measured per se but I was able to eliminate a lot of junk from my food choices and ate more Auto immune approved foor items. although I still indulge myself in some "sinful" eats I can say that my eating habits and overall lifestyle is far more healthy than what it used to be back at the beginning of 2018.



My third goal was to get more into fitness. Unfortunately I was not able to really pursue this goal and I dont have any excuse for it. :)

My Fourth goal was Creativity. I wanted to get back to my creative mind and create and get back into things as if I were back in my creative prime. I'd like to say that I greatly improved my creative department. After all Oppai Hime was founded this year and I was able to slowly grow my community in a couple of months through some content creation and collaborations with other creatives in more or less the same area as I am in.




My fifth and final goal for last year was wealth, and I am so happy to say that this is probably the MOST successful one way or another. I started with gettin my creative ventures funded by other people until I finally was able to get a break in my finances and finally got my new computer, and even a car.



One thing I really took away from 2018 is that manifestation can come from the most unexpected places and that we shouldn't be limiting ourselves with what society has ingrained in our heads. like  "Get a job like everyone else."   "Earn money monthly"  "Be employed under a boss that will pay you right."  "Your hobbies and passions will never cover your living expenses." and etc..

I literally pursued my passion out of curiosity to see how far I can make go and boy did it go pretty far even with the held back attitude I had regarding building my own brand and pursuing what I like.

My life right now is pretty unconventional and I am still trying to get used to it and also I am still trying to make things work but I have to admit I am pretty much self limiting because of my own doubts about myself.

This brings me to the next topic I will be writing and pretty much the focus of my 2019.

Taking the bigger, bolder and braver steps to creative freedom <3
I hope you will be joining me on this roller coaster ride because I know a lot of people are practically on the same boat as I am and I would love for all of us to work together this year to pursue our passions or even just rediscovering it as the first step.

Love you all! <3
Lara Krystle a.k.a. Oppai Hime


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *