University Mishaps (Season 2 Recap)

Monday, November 03, 2014



Previously on University Mishaps.



"Are you sure you want to tackle that many subjects?" asked Noel with much concern.
Lara looked at him with faltering determination and nodded her head unconvincingly, "Yes." was her reply. It was quite obvious that she was having second thoughts about the amount of units she took but she made herself believe that she will be able to handle it.

...
...
...

"Let's see, school, crafting, gym training, blogging and cosplay?" she thought out to herself as she jotted down everything she had to do in a week. For a few days now she had been trying to juggle everything and trying to fit everything in her schedule but to no avail. "How the hell am I going to pull this off this semester?"
...
...
...

"I can't just give up on what I need to do and love doing!" she argued with herself as she flung her planner aside. "FINE!" She grabbed her pink diamond pen she had purchased from her favourite craft store and then started scratching out the things she had to give up with much hesitation. She really didn't want to but she had no choice.
"what's left?" she sighed as she stared at her Japanese inspired planner, "School, Crafting, Cosplay..." she read and then slumped back on the bed. "Great...."
...
...
...
"How dare you think I'm just faking my being busy and shit!" she typed furiously on the keyboard as she confronted Paul, a friend and fellow crafter. "Lara, you misunderstand me. You're PMSing again aren't you?"
...
...
...
"I feel so alone in this!"

"I just want to throw this stupid wig in the trash!! I give up!!"

"I can't believe you guys made it.."

"Omgsh this might actually work!"

"I haven't been attending classes lately because business is going south due to a bitch backing out on me last minute." she told her partner, "Things are really just weighing down on me, I don't even know if I'm going to pass this semester."

...
...
...
...
"Oh my god! I actually passed most of my subjects!! Barely.. but still... passed!" She squealed after nervously checking her grades online. "I swear, next semester is going to be different."
...
...
...

"I can't work for you anymore Lara," said Jamie, "Things are pretty crazy on my end and I won't be able to commit." Lara stared at the message and took a deep breath. It was okay, she didn't need her help anyway, she can do this on her own. Later on Paul also told her her was unable to commit.
"So I guess its going to be a one girl show from here on forward. BRING IT!"
...
...
...

Quote of the day:
"While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior." - Henry C. Link

This season 3, Will Lara be able to redeem her grades while keeping her business afloat? Will she be able to manage it all with the inclusion of a strict workout regimen that she needs to go through to achieve on of her life dreams while keeping everything afloat? Stay tuned. .


a/n: okay so I suck at this hahhaah! but like I mentioned on my facebook, this is just a way for me to get myself through my university blues. I don't really like school, ever since I was younger. So I decided to make it into a form of narrative. Some names here have been changed for the protection of the people included in my story. 

There is no Season/Book 1 or Season/Book 2. The idea only came to me literally just this morning Nov. 3, 2014. LoL! I thought I'd try to go with the idea. Anything to keep myself accountable for my school life. 

New chapters/episodes will be posted every Monday morning. 


xoxo
Lara Krystle Novales
a.k.a. Khaleesi-Chan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *