Bingeing on Stickers

Sunday, June 14, 2015

So as I was in the process of checking my planner for today, I saw that I needed more stickers and I was too lazy to go out and buy some, so I decided to go to the gold mine of everything DIY, Pinterest and looked for some stickers I'd like to print out for personal use (ONLY).

The nice things about getting free things online from the planner community is that they do give it for free as long as you don't sell it, just use it for personal use.

Anyway so I spend two hours searching, printing, and cutting these babies.

Planner stickers

corgi planner stickers


Moolang planner stickers

planner stickers

If you guys want the actual sticker document, just let me know in the comment section below. Then I will post it for ya'll. 

Anyway is there anyone else here who are addicted to stickers?

xoxo
Lara Krystle Novales
a.k.a. Khaleesi-Chan


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *