DIY Sticker Album

Monday, June 15, 2015

School today was highly stressful so I decided to make something crafty today yet again. 
Remember all those stickers I printed out. I needed somewhere to place them, but the thing is sticker albums are the thing of the past. So I dug through my craft materials I've been hoarding and then I found some things that I thought could be used to make a make shift sticker album or page. 

So I started tracing, cutting and washifying everything together. 
And since I'd love to have the stickers with me where I go. I turned them into filofax inserts (personal sized) 

Here is what I came up with. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *