Beginning

Saturday, June 15, 2013

I have been sitting here staring at the computer screen for over an hour trying to figure out what to write as my very first post on my new blog. Then I realized people are probably going to ask me why I have another blog. So I guess I should explain things in a little detailed manner.

My main blog is a weight loss and fitness blog called Thinspirational Journey. NO it is not an eating disordered blog. I have had that blog for some time now and  I enjoy posting health and weight loss related things. But then again I do have a life apart from health and fitness and I want to have a place online where I can share this other passion of mine. So that is why I opened this one.

Why blogger and not wordpress?
I'd like to believe that wordpress has a more professional feel and has very limited customizability compared to blogger/blogspot. 

Anyway, I am already in the process of setting up this blog so that I have a custom domain (url).

Ja! Mata ne!
- Lara Novales

Lara Novales OC cosplay in RenMin University

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *