Beijing 1 DO4 Cosplay Convention 2013 Video

Wednesday, June 19, 2013







Last April 30 there was a 2 day cosplay event in Beijing, China that Carlos, my sister and I went to. It was called the 2013 I Do 04 Cosplay Convention. 
 
Carlos as Sanji, Lara Novales as Inner Moka Akashiya, Dana Novales as Drocell Keinz
 
We took just a few video clips there, not really planing on making a video of sorts but 2 months after the convention I decided to make on anyway. Its really crappy because of my lack of substantial footage. But anyway I hope you enjoy it anyway. Its all random things and most of it doesn't make sense at all.




Ja! Mata ne!
Lara Novales (Neko-Chan)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *