Hooked on a Certain Blonde Girl

Monday, November 04, 2013


Hooked on a Certain Blonde Girl


My mother and my sister always bugged me to watch Game of Thrones but I always told them that I didn't feel like it. I'm the kind of person who is not very keen on watching TV series because I was really not into it. I would much rather watch anime. But then one day they finally got me to and I was HOOKED beyond HOOKED! I fell in love with a certain character. No, it is not a hunky male, although my panties yearn for Khal Drogo, I was more interested in a certain blonde. A certain underdog who i believe will return to her rightful place on the iron throne. Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen. 

I just loved her character! She did a complete 180 degrees with her development which I thought was absolutely genius. But the winning bit was that she is THE mother of Dragons. 3 Dragons! Three Mythical beasts, thought to be extinct but are not!

I just had to cosplay her! I thought long and hard. I didn't want to butcher my favourite character but I just really wanted to be Daenerys, be a Khaleesi. So I took a brave step and planned out my Daenerys cosplay (on a major budget).

I made dragon eggs. Bought fabric and had my dress made for cheap but i was really happy with the outcome. I bought a wig and styled it then put them all together. 

Here is a sneak preview of it. Even if I know most if not all, of you have already seen it but I want to do a series on this because this is my FAVOURITE cosplay to date. 

Daenerys Targeyren cosplay by Lara-Chan Lara Novales photo byL Vincent Noir
photo by: Vincent Noir
Make up by: Lhan Peru Artistry

I will write and post more of my Khaleesi cosplay in the future, including some tutorials on how I did and made certain things. So stay tuned.

xoxo
Lara Krystle Novales
a.k.a. Khaleesi-Chan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *