Mermaid Fantasy by: Lhan Peru Artistry

Sunday, November 03, 2013


Mermaid Fantasy by: Lhan Peru Artistry


Mermaid Fantasy by Lhan Peru
 
 Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collection is complete?

This is what I feel like make up artist Lhan Peru would say. Who is she? Well she is a brilliant artist who makes her models come alive with her make up sorcery. 

The first time I met her was when my best friend from Grachie Claudio Makeup Artist   took me to CAS. Its a post I previously published, "My Make up Evolution | A Milestone" While Grachie Claudio was putting on a natural look on my face the first half of that day, Lhan Peru made me into a 1920's pin up chic which I will post some other time because I am setting that aside for something special. but if you really wanna see.

Lara Novales' 1920 pin up look by Lhan Peru Artistry

Anyway, along with the other MUAs (make up artists) out there, they have a plethora of knowledge and tools.. their collection of sorcery items that can make our aesthetic dreams come true. 

Mine was being a mermaid. I was thrilled when Lhan asked me to model for her finals and become a mermaid. She showed me her concept look and I was just more than willing to play the part. (The cosplayer in me just loves to change looks whenever I possibly can). So armed with patience, wigs and a willing heart I went with GCMUA to Cas (since I was also modeling for her that day). 

The hustling and bustling was insane, The scent of various cosmetics filled the air. CRAZY. All the artists were required to complete 8 looks in 1 day. OMG! 

Anyway as I patiently waited for my turn I was combing my white wig that I used for my Moka Akashiya cosplay. I watched the other artists do their thing until finally it was my turn. 

Lara Novales with Lhan Peru Artistry getting ready for Mermaid Fantasy

She cast her magic upon me and after an hour or so on that cosmetic throne I was transformed into a beautiful mermaid (minus the tail).

Lara Novales with Lhan Peru, Mermaid Fantasy final product

I styled the wig and attached the blue streak extensions then with the help of a hair stylist he placed the pearls and set the wig in place. 

Lara Novales' Mermaid fantasy MUA by Lhan Peru Artistry

Lara Novales' Mermaid fantasy MUA by Lhan Peru Artistry

Lara Novales' Mermaid fantasy MUA by Lhan Peru Artistry

Lara Novales' Mermaid fantasy MUA by Lhan Peru ArtistryLara Novales' Mermaid fantasy MUA by Lhan Peru Artistry

Lara Novales' Mermaid fantasy MUA by Lhan Peru Artistry


GCMUA made the Spring garden inspired look on the girl (Joanne Suzuki) beside me.



After all of the hard work we just had to make our silly faces. XD While in out make up, we had to be very careful even to the point that we shouldn't speak so much otherwise the lip colour might smudge.  So after it all we were more than happy to just go all out wacky! 

 Lara Novales and Joanne Suzuki. Water and garden combined

So my mermaid fantasy came to life, thanks to Lhan Peru Artistry. She is open for booking and contracts. So just go to her facebook page and contact her through there.

xoxo
Lara Krystle Novales
a.k.a. Khaleesi-Chan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *