Frozen | Pushing for a Christmas Cosplay

Friday, November 22, 2013


Hello everyone. Ever since I found out about Frozen (the new disney adaptation of a classic fairy tale). I fell in love with Elsa. He character, the way she looks, the way she is. I can kinda relate to her at times. 

Anyway, I want to cosplay her so badly. I know she isn't in my list of cosplans for 2014 so I'm going to try and push for her before 2013 ends. Its going to be a feat for me because I usually take a long time to prepare for my cosplays, (I'm not Yaya Han who could conjure a fabulous cosplay in a matter of hours). 
This weekend perhaps I will go fabric hunting and other things for my Elsa costume. 

Here are some reference photos.

in case you also want to cosplay here, these are by far some of the clearer photos of her and her dress. 


The make up is fairly simple to recereate. I've already detangled and washed my blonde wig. I'm planning to do a trial of this but I have to buy new false lashes because mine is now a complete and utter disaster.


The thing I am concerned about is the playful smirk on her face. Will I be able to replicate that smirk?




 The details of this dress is so wonderful! I wonder if I will be able to replicate this in some way? huhuhuhu I'm nervous!







Anyway there you have it. In a perfect world, I really want to have this done before Christmas, but the thing is, I am a university student now and i have monetary constraints. (sucks) still I will do whatever it takes to be able to make this costume come to pass this year. If not, then I can always do it next year. :) better late than never. 

xoxo
Lara Krystle Novales
a.k.a. Khaleesi-Chan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *