3 minute Make up Challenge

Saturday, January 04, 2014


When I watched Kaika's 3 minute make up challenge video that she posted on youtube I was so intrigued by it and I decided to try it for my own. It was actually quite a feat to complete. It usually takes me about 15-30 minutes even sometimes an hour wen I do my make (most specially for cosplay) and subjecting myself to only 3 minutes of this was madness!


Well anyway here is the video so be sure to check it out and let me know what you think. Also it sould be great to like comment and subscribe and tell me what you think about it. 



xoxo
Lara Krystle Novales
a.k.a. Khaleesi-Chan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *