Pastel Rainbow Macaron Charm Bracelet

Sunday, January 05, 2014


Finally here is a craft update! I have been making a gift for my sister and she requested a something sweet and something rainbow so I worked with my cold porcelain clay and today I finally fniished her Pastel rainbow macaron charm bracelet! 

I did my best in decorating it (this is also my first time to decorate macarons so Im fairly a noob and I know I kinda suck at it). 
So the flavours I made are strawberry, peach, banana, mint green tea, blueberry and toffee grape. I think I did a fairly okay job for a newbie charm maker. This is something I do on my spare time and I like making gifts for my family and friends. 

I just hope that I keep improving with each new item I make. And I'm happy that you guys (my friends) support me in my claying endeavors. 

So tell me, what do you think of my macaron charms?




xoxo
Lara Krystle Novales
a.k.a. Khaleesi-Chan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *