Slightly Sweet Addiction Bracelet

Saturday, January 11, 2014



Since posting my "Pastel Rainbow Macaron Charm Bracelet" entry my best friend requested one for her. But she wanted brownies, cookies, red velvet macaron and a cake. I was unable to make the cake because I kept on running the colors together (I need to hone my cake making techniques some more), So I altered her bracelet a bit and came out with these.





I was supposed to finish this sooner but I got very sick the past few days thus delaying the post of this one. But needless to say, I'm pretty satisfied with how it turned out. 

I noticed that its the macaron shells that always took the longest to make and for some reason, the middle part keeps on collapsing. I think it has something to do with the water content of my clay. So I need to play around more with that. But with this batch, it improved a bit. So that means I'm getting nearer to making the perfect macaron without the shells collapsing. 
Anyway what do you guys think of this piece? I apologize for the bad lighting, its raining here and the skies are dark. :( 

Speaking of which, Since this is out of the way I can finally start making the giveaway prizes! I know some of you are really excited to join. Me too! 


xoxo
Lara Krystle Novales
a.k.a. Khaleesi-Chan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *