The Easiest 30 Day Minimalism challenge

Friday, February 02, 2018

I live in a micro apartment, which is basically a shoe box, and I have a lot of things. I moved in from a much bigger place and therefore I had a hard time fitting everything in.

I somehow managed to devise a way to get everything in order but I feel like it isn't enough. So I decided to take on the 30 Day Minimalism Challenge.

I hope to learn some things from it and at the same time make more room in my house and let go of items I don't really need anymore.

So without further ado. Here is the EASIEST 30 day Minimalism challenge!



  1.  Bags | Purse | Wallets
  2. Clothes
  3. Undergarments 
  4. Shoes
  5. Beauty Products
  6. Accessories
  7. Magazines | Manuals
  8. Notebooks | Textbooks | Handouts
  9. Cd's | Dvds
  10. Old/unused electronics
  11. Receipts | Bills | Documents
  12. Stationary Supplies
  13. Linens | Towels | Rags
  14. Cleaning products
  15. The Junk drawer/box/pile
  16. Tops of shelves/dressers
  17. Furnitures
  18. Fridge | Freezer | Cooler
  19. Pantry
  20. Kitchen Cabinets
  21. Apps
  22. Stored media
  23. Email inbox
  24. Subscriptions
  25. Photos
  26. Hobby supplies
  27. Sentimental items
  28. Holiday decorations
  29. Nail polish
  30. The mind
Now I added a few more here that applies to me and you cant opt to do the same, just tailor fit it to what you need to tackle that isn't listed above: 
  • Bathroom
  • Luggages
  • Storage box 1
  • Storage box 2
  • Storage box 3
So Im pretty excited! 
Here is a photo for your convenience. You can just print it if you want. :) 
Easy 30 day Minimalism Challenge | Lara Krystle

So there you have it. Im starting it today and Im pretty excited!!! <3 Are you going to try this challenge? Why and be sure to let me know how you fare! <3 


xx
Lara Novales


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *