Highlights of my 2013

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The summary of my 2013 experience





So as the year 2013 comes to a close, I just want to do a quick Recap of some of the highlights of my year. I'm going to do my best to go in chronological order but this is fairly impossible. 

2013 for me has been an eventful year, full of color and surprises. Unexpected events and big moves. So let's begin



KPOPIN SISTER

My sister, being the Kpop fanatic organized and taught her classmates a couple of dances and was invited to perform at this event. I was asked to do their make up and hair and to make their music video. This for me was a wonderful sister bonding experience. Below is her crew and their video of their Dance Cover of 2 NE 1's "I AM THE BEST" song.

 


Future Dance Ensemble

The experience of being in a dance show of Future Dance Ensemble was truely a rewarding one. It wasn't an easy journey to dance and song. I was basically pushed to my utmost limit with both my singing and my non-existent dancing skills. 










Fitness Achievements




As some of you may already know, I am a weightloss and fitness blogger sharing my long and yo-yo journey from being cinically obese to healthy and to fit. (I'm not fit yet but I'm getting there). This year I achieved several Tvarious things. Fro being able to lift weights to elbow/head stands and covering a crossfit event at the NavSog Base in Cavite. It was overall a beautiful fitness year for me.


I GOT MYSELF A TONGUE RING FOR MY FRIKKIN BIRTHDAY!




Cosplay Highlights in a NUTSHELL


I got to cosplay my favourite characters this year,  


  • MOKA AKASHIYA - Rosario Vampire 
 



  • DAENERYS TARGARYEN - Game of Thrones 



  • ILLUMI ZAOLDYECK - HunterXHunter 





I got to see this guy!


Group cosplaying with my friends, my cosplay family.



I moved out of China and went back to Manila then moved from Manila to Bacolod and became a student once again. I never thought it would be possible for me to be able to go back to school but I made it and I'm a school student once more!




Probably one of the more interesting things that happened this year was beinng invited to a wedding as Daenerys. It was really an experience. ^^



\

And of course, last but not the least, I started my obsession with crafting with clay. 







These highlights only scratch the surface of my 2013 but by fr the most memorable ones. I hope that my 2014 will be even more amazing than this year!

Happy New Year Everyone!  See you in 2014!


Lara Krystle Novales
a.k.a. Khaleesi-Chan


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *