Perfect Anime for Doing Crafts

Friday, December 27, 2013







I spent all morning coloring 1 1/2 batches of porcelain clay while watching One Piece. I really need to catch up to that anime. It took me forever to really get into the anime mainly because I used to be such a bishounen/jou lover. But ever since my sister showed it to me, I found the story very captivating. The only thing that is putting me off with the series is the number of episodes (and chapters on the manga) it currently has.  

But I think its the perfect anime to watch while working on porcelain clay.. Because the characters are so colorful and the story is most of the time, light hearted. There was a time I completed 6 pairs of earrings while watching One Piece.

So I'm just keeping this short. I can't wait to get started on my next charms! WHOOHOO! I'm also thinking of maybe selling pocelain clay itself since I think I just found the perfect way to make the clay so that it is not sticky and dry and has the right amount of elasticity. But thats just an idea. I don't know how many people would be too interested in it.

xoxo
Lara Krystle Novales
a.k.a. Khaleesi-Chan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *