2018 Excitement | The Year of Re-Discovery

Thursday, January 11, 2018



The last time I wrote anything on my own personal blog was back in 2015. I have tried many other blogging endeavors but none of them worked out. I tried having a blog between me and my boyfriend but that didn't fly because my boyfriend wasn't the type to keep blogs like me. So i guess it is back to solo flights. :P
Ever since my weight loss and fitness blog was shut down by facebook due to a huge misunderstanding, I was never really able to regain back the motivation and drive to keep at it. But now its 2018. It is about time I go back to doing things I like and rediscovering my passions which were yanked from under me by people, institution and my own lack of confidence.
This 2018 is going to be the year to bounce back. The year to start getting life back together.
One of the things that is going to keep me on track this year is my bullet journal.

My boyfriend suggested that I keep one and I looked into it and I loved it so much that I now can't live without it. It has been helping me keep my head up, my goals clear, and my life sorted out.

Another thing I have been doing is making videos for my youtube channel. Im nothing special really but I really just enjoy brainstorming, editing, putting ou content and learning so many new things along the way.

There are so many things Im so excited about this 2018 and I think this is definitely going to be my year and I can't wait to share it with everyone! <3



xx
Lara Novales

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *