New Year's Vitamin Sea | Boracay

Friday, January 12, 2018



Beach. Family. Boracay. The three words that best describes my perfect New Year's Celebration.
It has been several years since I last went to Boracay and I was so ecstatic when mom said that she was coming to the Philippines for Christmas and that she wanted to celebrate the New Year in Boracay.

I may not be have my beach body ready but my heart and soul was ready to receive some vitamin sea!

Although the weather was against us during our entire stay there due to the typhoon that made lanfall in that area, we still had some fun. I was unable to take a lot of Photos due to the rains but the memories are seared into my memory on how much fun we had.

Mom, my sister, my boyfriend and I stayed at Blue Dawn Resort. It was a fairly decent place to stay on a budget. It was cheap, the rooms were pretty small but it was adequate enough. I wish I had taken more photos, but I did not intend to blog about it at the time.  (next time I will)

We celebrated New Years at Discovery Shores with our friends. It was so much fun  and that place was so fancy I felt a little under dressed hehehe.

Anyway, I just wanted to preserve the memory into this post.

I promise I will improve my blog writing again. Just give me some time to get back into my blogging groove.

Where or how did you celebrate new year? Let me know in the comment section below.


xx
Lara Novales











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *