Fitness Goals for 2018

Friday, January 19, 2018


Previously I wrote about my health goals for 2018 and of course there is always something that goes with health and that is fitness.

I used to have a blog that was solely about fitness but it started out as an eating disordered blog until I found cassey ho and recovered from my E.D. i was happily blogging away until one day Facebok deicided to take my page down even though I was a very much a healthy blogger with a healthy and positive blog.

That kinda demotivated me because all my hard work just got wiped by Facebook.

But that aside. I was still working out and trying my best to keep at it but slowly I was loosing my motivation. But when 3rd year of Business school rolled around, I completely stopped and along with my health, my fitness deteriorated. I gained all my weight back and MORE due to stress eating and bad eating habits.

Now I am the biggest I have ever been and it is time to lasso my fitness back to its prime and better.
So here are my Fitness goals for 2018

1. Endurance

My endurance has sunk so low because of inactivity. I even get breathless just going back the stairs. my aim is to be able to go through a whole spin class without wanting to die. :)

2. Core strength

Cassey Ho's video didnt phase me before because she made my core so strong with my daily pop pilates sessions and muay thai classes, but now... what core? where'd it go? ohhhh wait.. thesis..

3. Flexibility

Now this is something I never really had a full grasp on even before. So my aim this year is to be able to do the splits before my birthday. So that means stetching every single day and even doing some yoga to help with balancing and centering myself.

4. Weight loss

Yes weight loss. I need to lose approximately 50lbs in total. And this isn't going to be a walk in the park.

5. Push up and Pull up

The two things I can never do which I aim on accomplishing this year! Slowly buy surely I will win this race.

So these are the 5 things I want to work on with regards to my fitness this year. Working on it slowly but surely one step at a time.  And in light of this, This blog of mine with mainly be focused on my health and fitness goals while also recording my adventures and passions. :)

Thank you so much for taking time to read this!

xx
Lara Novales

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *