Stat Check week 4 | Take it Easy

Monday, January 22, 2018



It's the beginning of  the 4th week of the month and I wanted to check in with my weight and stats.
Unfortunately the only thing I was able to log at the beginning of the year was my weight which was 158lbs.

I have made a separate page that tracks my progress photos and stats here -> (PROGRESS PAGE) and if you want access to it just contact me here request and request for the password. I'll be more than delighted to share my journey to health 2018 with you!


 
So I have been doing my best to eat healthy and be a bit ore active. To be honest I'm really just sticking to fixing my eating habits first because i know the gym can wait and working out is really so much easier than eating clean.

So focusing on cooked meals everyday (at least once a day) and staying away from rice and other things that I have mentioned in my post regarding my HEALTH GOALS FOR 2018. I really want to focus on fixing my diet before I go all out in the gym. One thing I have failed to remind myself in the past is to just take it slow.  Sometimes you get super excited and pumped up with your plans and goals that you feel like you can just take on everything in one fell swoop then after a short while, you burn out.

I'm not about to make that same mistake I've done for a few years now. I'm going to do this one section of my life at a time. So far its been almost 4 weeks and things are looking great. Slow yet steady. Progress is progress.

So as of week 4, my current weight is now 153.56bs! That is 5 pounds down from January 1!! And this is just from eating cleaner and being mindful of what I put in my tummy.

This is truely exciting and I cannot WAIT for everything to start getting even better!

Again you can check in at my Progress Page, just Contact me for the password. :)

xx
Lara Novales

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *