Health for 2018

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Ei! What's up everyone! Its me Lara! And welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to write about my 2018 HEALTH goals!

2017 was a crazy year for me in almost every aspect of my life and one thing I really let go is my health. That is the number one thing that I failed in last year, mainly because I didn't really set any health goals last year because I was too focused on my academics which was a very wrong move on my part.

My weight ballooned to the highest it has EVER been in FOREVER and my overall health is not very good. I haven't been eating right I haven't been working out and I havent paid any attention to myself at all. All I thought about was THESIS/RESEARCH PAPER.

Now, I am feeling the effects of my prolonged self neglect and I am going to do my best to fix it this year with small measurable steps so not to overwhelm myself with everything.

So here are my health goals for 2018.

1. Cook more




Yes that is right. Cooking has always been a struggle for me last year due to university academics. I would always be out until ungodly hours working on my thesis and other school stuff that brought me to just buy my meals from fast food joints and cafeteria food.

So this year I will make it NON NEGOTIABLE that I cook at least 1 HEALTHY meal per day. Im going to do this gradually until I am able to eat all two to three meals a days which I preprared myself. <3

2. Hydrate



One the the things I easily forget is hydration. So in liht of this I have decided to track my daily water intake and make sure that I consume at the bare minimum 8 glasses of water a way. We all know the health benefits of drinking sufficient amount of water daily and so I am going to do just that as well.

3. Supplementation



My friends know that I am one person who is most stubborn when it comes to drinking any kind of medicine or supplement. But this year I am going to make it a must to have my Fish oil, Vitamin c and other vitamins that my body is going to need in order to go on this road of health. <3

4. Sleep more



One of my goals for my health is to sleep at 10pm and wake up at 5am. This only gives me a 7-hour sleep which is more than enough for an adult, this way I can get more things done in that span of time giving me my evenings for my final goal for health this year.

4. Self care



Pampering ones self is crucial for one's mind, body and soul. This is going to tie everything together. Health isn't only for the physical aspect of the body, but also our mental and our spirit. SELF CARE covers a wide range of actions such as baths, skin care, massage, reading a book, aromatherapy and going out in nature.

So those are my health goals for 2018. how about you? what health goals do you have this year?

xx
Lara Novales

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *