Budget Craft Haul

Thursday, March 20, 2014


Hey everyone! It has been A WHILE since I did a craft haul update. Since I already mentioned the my little shop, Khrafteesi, is finally open I have to make sure that everything has a place and I have good supply of various materials. And since I am really treating this as more than just a hobby/business, I do alot a weekly-monthly budget. So I have to make sure my supplies (not materials) are inexpensive and good quality.

So for this week's "budget"(mini) craft haul, this is what I got for only 10 dollars!



Lara Novale sKhrafteesi Craft Haul





Icing bag from Daiso Saizen and Sakura puncher

Icing bags and a paper puncher from Daiso-Saizen


Yarns (for making cushions for shipping cupcake rings) some fake chocolate and strawberry powder (for desert charms) and some star glitters (possibly for Resin if I decide to make them again)


Some silicone for beautiful whipped cream



And a new Bigger sized PINK organizer box for all the new stuff I bought. :P 

So yeah. as you can see I am a sucker for pink and white but in reality my favorite color is purple. The only reason why Khrafteesi is pink is because of the lack of purple colored containers and the likes. Plus pink seems to be so refreshing and invigorating for me! Don't you think?

Can you believe I got all of these for $10.00 (well a few cents over 10USD)? 

The reason why i shop cheap is so that  I can keep my prices much much more cheap than other sellers out there (yes I am very competitive person when it comes to pricing) 

How about you? If you are a crafter do you go all out in spending or do you like to look for the best deals and try to save money? let me know in the comment section below.



xoxo
Lara Krystle Novales
a.k.a. Khaleesi-Chan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *