Khrafteesi: Mixed wonderland | Themed Charms update

Thursday, March 27, 2014


Here is a quick craft update for one of Khrafteesi's commissioned charms and accessories. 
This took us longer than usual to complete because of the final exam season but I'm finally glad that they are glazing well. 

The sad thing about our air dry khrafteesi clay, it is takes such a Long time to dry. And you really need to be super careful that no dirt sticks to it.

So can you identify what themes these charms belong to? 


Khrafteesi Themed charm collections




Alice and wonderland Chibi Charm with poker cards

Alois Trancy Chibi Charm from Kuroshitsuji

Belle chibi from beauty and the beast charm

Unicorn and Panda Charm pastel stars

Elsa Chibi charm with Clay snowflakes


xoxo
Lara Krystle Novales
a.k.a. Khaleesi-Chan
Enhanced by Zemanta

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ahhhh everything's so cute!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGR I haven't updated in a while. :) I probably should hahhhahha!

      Delete

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *