DIY Pastel Decora Skirt Part One (INTRO)

Monday, March 24, 2014

This is my purple skirt. It was made by my grand aunt. The first time I saw this was during our reunion and her daughter was wearing one. I loved it so much and I asked my grandaunt where she bought it. She said she made it and if I wanted one she could make one for me. All I needed to do was to buy the materials!




I simply adore this skirt (petticoat)

So Jammy, one of the Khrafteesi peeps, wanted one as well and today we started making her skirt. 

I will share it with you guys in parts, at the end of this week to make it easy to digest. So better stay tuned!








Do you want to know how to make one?


xoxo
Lara Krystle Novales
a.k.a. Khaleesi-Chan
Enhanced by Zemanta

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *