We're One and The Same

Saturday, March 22, 2014




Hello everyone, I just wanted to take this time and share with you all two very important girls in my life. 
I was browsing through my old photos and I saw this one album I failed to share months ago. (actually almost a year ago) and I think this would be the perfect opportunity to share with you my two best girls. 

Everyone, meet my two sisters. Dana and Emma. Though our Age gaps are very very wide.  24 years old, 15 years old, 3 years old, We still like having tons of fun together when the opportunity arises. 

I just really miss these two. They are in Beijing right now and I am living in Bacolod City, Philippines, and its really sad I don't get to hang out with those two. But anyway here are just some of our old photos I never got to post before. I hope you enjoy them. 













Do you have siblings too? 

xoxo
Lara Krystle Novales
a.k.a. Khaleesi-Chan


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *