Delicious New Items

Monday, March 31, 2014


I am a kawaii addict and when I see something cute I just have to have it. Having Khrafteesi, my little store really helps in quenching my thirst for my love of crafting. and providing me with little cute things to work on.

Anyway I bough a few new materials last week and i just wanted to share them with you. I made some bows out of the felt fabric. I used then during Otakulympics 2014 .  Also I bought more beads, mainly for personal use and not really for Khrafteesi, unless I need it for the shop. Then There is the ice cream calculator (at first I thought it was a cupcake), then I bought  a c cupcake memo pad and a Hello Kitty planner (thanks to The Art Pixie for the tip). 

Here are a few photos:











xoxo
Lara Krystle Novales
a.k.a. Khaleesi-Chan




Enhanced by Zemanta

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *