Khrafteesi Shop Finally Open

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Khrafteesi Logo
I know it has been a while since I last updated and it is mainly because of school work piling up as the semester nears its end. But I just wanted to announce (though it is a bit late) that I opened my facebook store! So go check it out at www.facebook.com/khrafteesi . I can finally sell some of my charms and accessories that I have been making here at home. Also I accept Made to order accessories. People basically  send in  a reference photo of what they want made and I tell them if it is possible at all or not. :) 

I received orders the very first day I opened the shop which was amazing for me as a small online business owner. 

To tell you the truth I'm having a hard time juggling school, Thinspirational Journey and Khrafteesi but I'm having a blast as well. 

To give you a quick look at what sort of things I do at Khrafteesi. Here are a few photos. 











I know i should upload more items in the shop but right now I don't have much time yet. We're completing order and also going to school so new photos are kinda.... out of the to do list right now. But I soon will be posting them. Anyway. I just wanted to share that with you. So please check out my store if you haven't yet!  thanks a lot guys!


xoxo
Lara Krystle Novales
a.k.a. Khaleesi-Chan


Enhanced by Zemanta

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *