Otakulympics 2014

Sunday, March 30, 2014

It has been a while since I attended a cosplay event (big or small), and I was just so happy that 888 Mall here in Bacolod hosted a mini 2-day event called Otakulympics. 



I went the first day but there really wasn't much to do since I wasn't registered to play games and stuff. I just observed. But this post will be more focused on Day 2 or the event. 

There were a few cosplayers who attended and joined the cosplay competition. It was a very small event but it was still fun at an extent. 

So I didn't cosplay, but I went in fairy kei fashion. At first I was a little hesitant but I was really happy withthe outcome of my slightly last minute outfit. I even went to great lengths to fashion myself 4 bows in less than 10 minutes to add to my look. Well anyway, here are some photos from the event. 

WARNING THIS POST IS SUPER PHOTO HEAVY!





Lara Novales and Ban Vivero

Lara Novales and Kai Raito

Khrafteesi Team

Ban as Yukina from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Lara Novales in Fairy Kei attire

Lara Novales and Jammy

Kai Raito

Lara Novales with Dead pool SNK

Bacolod 888 cosplay competition Champoin Kai Raito


Lara Novales with Mac Tubangan


Bacolod cosplay

Bacolod Cosplay

Yaoi COsplay

Khaleesi Lara and Maria FUFURIA

Lara Novales with Xiao Li Cosplayer

Lara Novales with Brent

Bacolod Cosplay at Moonleaf

Bacolod cosplay at MoonTeaf tea place

Khrafteesi Team at the creative boards in moonleaf

Lara Novales

Lara Novales


xoxo
Lara Krystle Novales
a.k.a. Khaleesi-Chan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment on this box and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can :P

- Lara

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *